Top Tier Service understands the importance of keeping your home, family, and finances secure. For this reason, our highly skilled technicians are focused on helping your home maintain optimal conditions through HVAC installation, maintenance, and more.
Top Tier Residential Service List:
- Refrigerated Air Maintenance and Installation
- HVAC System Diagnostics, Maintenance and Repair
- Main Gas Line or Repipe
- Main water line repair or repipe.
- Circulation Pumps
- Toilet or Faucet Installation
- Water Heater Repair and Replacement
- Tankless Water Heater Installation
- Furnace Safety Checks:
including carbon monoxide testing
- Seasonal Startup/Shutdown
- Custom Preventive Maintenance Programs
What You Need to Know
Each year, more than 400 Americans die from unintentional CO poisoning not linked to fires, more than 20,000 visit the emergency room, and more than 4,000 are hospitalized.
How can I prevent CO poisoning in my home?
- Install a battery-operated or battery backup CO detector in your home and check/replace battery when you change the time on your clocks each spring & fall.
- Never use a generator inside your home, basement or garage or less than 20 feet from any window, door or vent.
- Have your heating system, water heater and any other gas, oil or coal burning appliances serviced by a qualified technician every year.
- Make sure your gas appliances are vented properly.
- Have your chimney checked/cleaned each year.
- Never patch a vent pipe with tape, gum, etc.
- Never use a gas range or oven for heating.
- Never burn charcoal indoors.
- Do not use portable flameless chemical heaters indoors.
Information provided by the CDC – Click here to learn more.
HVAC Maintenance… Is it worth it?
So is preventive maintenance really worth it in the long run? This is a question that most homeowners contemplate when looking to hire an HVAC contractor. The answer? Peace of mind, long-term savings, and trouble-free operation. It is important to note that you can prevent problems and costly emergency repairs by keeping your system well maintained.
Here are just a few of the benefits of a well maintained HVAC system:
- Lower Utility Bills
- Extended Equipment Life
- Fewer Repairs Required/Less Breakdowns
- Improve System Reliability
- Maximizes Efficiency.
- Bring peace of mind for you and your family